Magentas

A New Place. A New Home. A New Start.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What should return from Old Magentas?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greaser
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-11-24
Age : 29
Location : Brookings, SD

PostSubject: What should return from Old Magentas?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:46 am

I am working to us an arcade again, or possible a theater.

What else should I get back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://http.magentas.darkbb.com
Jack

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 40
Location : Thunder Bay

PostSubject: Re: What should return from Old Magentas?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:51 am

Greaser wrote:
I am working to us an arcade again, or possible a theater.

What else should I get back?


I think we should get our topics, those that mean well. Smile
I can help out bringing them over here if you like Bryan. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkfantasy.messageforums.net/
Greaser
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-11-24
Age : 29
Location : Brookings, SD

PostSubject: Re: What should return from Old Magentas?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:57 am

myke wrote:
Greaser wrote:
I am working to us an arcade again, or possible a theater.

What else should I get back?


I think we should get our topics, those that mean well. Smile
I can help out bringing them over here if you like Bryan. Smile

How do you go about moving topics from one board to another, especially that of different server hosts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://http.magentas.darkbb.com
Jack

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 40
Location : Thunder Bay

PostSubject: Re: What should return from Old Magentas?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:01 am

Greaser wrote:
myke wrote:
Greaser wrote:
I am working to us an arcade again, or possible a theater.

What else should I get back?


I think we should get our topics, those that mean well. Smile
I can help out bringing them over here if you like Bryan. Smile

How do you go about moving topics from one board to another, especially that of different server hosts?

It's simple. Just create a title of that original title here, and stamped out the words you copied here. I've done that alot. Helped increased Jason's board up that way. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkfantasy.messageforums.net/
Greaser
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-11-24
Age : 29
Location : Brookings, SD

PostSubject: Re: What should return from Old Magentas?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:48 am

So it would look like I created all the topics or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://http.magentas.darkbb.com
Jack

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 40
Location : Thunder Bay

PostSubject: Re: What should return from Old Magentas?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:33 pm

Greaser wrote:
So it would look like I created all the topics or what?


Same like that.I'll do what I just said, and you'll look up from the original board and see the same difference.But of course I'll need permission from the original posters if they want thiers included here. I'll bring my topics here just to show you. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkfantasy.messageforums.net/
Greaser
Admin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2008-11-24
Age : 29
Location : Brookings, SD

PostSubject: Re: What should return from Old Magentas?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:24 pm

As long as the post is from the poster itself, that's a good idea. But I don't want to bring their posts from over there to here if it looks like we said them, you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://http.magentas.darkbb.com
Jack

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 40
Location : Thunder Bay

PostSubject: Re: What should return from Old Magentas?   Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:48 am

Greaser wrote:
As long as the post is from the poster itself, that's a good idea. But I don't want to bring their posts from over there to here if it looks like we said them, you know?

Agreed. Tht is why I said earlier that I'd bring my topics here just for the kicks. That's my opinion anyway...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkfantasy.messageforums.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What should return from Old Magentas?   

Back to top Go down
 
What should return from Old Magentas?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magentas :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: