Magentas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magentas

A New Place. A New Home. A New Start.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greaser
Admin
Greaser

Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa Empty
PostSubject: Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa   Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:01 pm

What do you think about video games being turned into movies (Doom, Silent Hill, Max Payne), and movies being turned into video games (almost every blockbuster movie).
Back to top Go down
http://http.magentas.darkbb.com
actingislife007

actingislife007

PostSubject: Re: Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa   Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:59 pm

I actually liked silent hill..thats why i bought it..
Back to top Go down
Black Salmon

Black Salmon

PostSubject: Re: Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa   Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:42 am

i dont realy mind if they make games into movies because some of them turn out to be really good sometimes like silent hill, postal, and the resident evil ones were at least funny as hell. Laughing

but i really dont like them making movies into games because they almost never turn out decent and never turnout good sence goldeneye007 on the n64. All they are are a way to trick little kids and parents getting games for there kids, and all there doing is wasting talent and time that could be spent making original and better games or secquals to exicting ones. Crying or Very sad

In short game to movies not bad, movies to games shall be doomed to the deepested part of hell resirved only else for hittler, child molesters, and people who talk in theaters. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa   Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games into Movies and Vice-Versa
Page 1 of 1